Workplace mediation provides a positive opportunity for people to resolve practical problems and interpersonal issues. It is cost and time efficient producing sustainable solutions.
COVID-19 As well as face to face mediation we offer the UK’s busiest and most experienced team of phone and remote mediators to facilitate resolution via Microsoft Teams, Zoom, or Skype.
Mediation reduces the damage, costs and risks of escalation. Mediation repairs the relationships and restores a healthier environment for all those affected by the fall out from the conflict.
Specialists in EDI (Equality, Diversity & Inclusion) and facilitating conversations around race and difference. Providing opportunities for dialogue at an interpersonal level and collaborative, participatory work for change at organisational levels.
We have specialised in workplace mediation for over eighteen years, resolving issues such as:
- Allegations of bullying and harassment
- Personality clash
- Line management tensions
- Grievances in response to management style on performance management
- Attitude, communication and behavioural issues
- Change management and restructure
- Group & team issues
- Perceived discrimination and cultural conflicts.
We have a Successful and sustainable outcomes are our norm and take on complex conflicts and sensitive issues, including mediation between senior management, whistleblowing issues, reinstatement, equality & diversity issues, international staff and cultural conflict, sexual harassment, and breakdown of personal relationships at work.
Mediation offers a confidential opportunity to raise issues in private with an impartial independent third party. We can assist in engaging reluctant parties or managing a process where there is a conflict of interest. We have experience of whistleblower mediation and bring clarity of thought on ethical issues, cultural conflicts and risk issues.
We provide a Mediation Information pack that helps parties and referrers prepare for and get the most out of the mediation process. The process begins with a brief assessment call with the referrer (free of charge), followed by individual sessions with each party prior to the mediation session.
All our professional mediators are long serving, career mediators who have specialised in workplace mediation. Each of our workplace mediators has an extensive case history with broad experience across a range of business sectors and at all levels in organisations. All are familiar with the current pressing concerns for HR.
The benefits of a successful mediation compared with other processes and procedures include:
- It is a confidential process.
- There are no perceived ‘winners’ and ‘losers’, it is genuinely win-win.
- A mutually agreed strategy to move forward positively is the purpose of the process.
- It is therapeutic.
- It provides the opportunity for successful and sustainable relationships to be re-established, that have become fractured.
- Staff are retained who would otherwise have been lost to the organisation