We recruit high-calibre carers across the
UK & Internationally
For domiciliary care, care homes, live-in carers to support adults, young people and children with disabilities or additional needs.
If you’re a caring person and really want to make a difference in people’s lives, then becoming a Carer could be the perfect career move for you.
Our recruitment team understand the doubts you may have about moving to a new country for work, and we will walk you through the process to ensure you feel supported every step of the way.
Finding work in a new country can be tricky if you don’t know where to start, which is why we will assist you with your paperwork before you are invited for an interview with one of our clients.
A Care Worker helps the elderly or vulnerable people live as comfortably as possible. This includes providing support to people living with disabilities, physical, or mental illnesses. You would be responsible for attending to the specific needs of clients in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence.
A Care Worker’s primary duties include:
- Assisting clients with bathing, grooming, and getting dressed.
- Supporting clients with their mobility and physical disabilities.
- Providing mental and emotional support to the client.
- Helping with household tasks such as cleaning, shopping, and laundry.
- Administering and prompting medication.
- Monitoring conditions by taking temperature, pulse, weight etc.
- Engaging the client in relevant recreational activities.
- Empathy, patience, and compassion.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Ability to understand and follow procedures.
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to build relationships with people.
In order to apply to become a Carer through Assured HR Solutions, you should meet the following requirements:
- Valid passport
- University degree, Diploma, or Certificate taught in English
- At least 6 months experience in care, healthcare, or a related field.
Simply click the apply button above to start your application process. One of our recruitment team will receive your application and review it and, if successful, you will move on to the next stage.
Once successful at interview, your recruitment advisor will obtain the pertinent information to process a background check. This is vital to work as carer in the UK. The checks will include reference contacts, a recent police check from your own country, photocopies of your ID documents and vaccination history.
If you are successful at this point you will be invited to apply to become an Assured HR Member. This will give you the opportunity to have support with your CV, interview preparation and online training to optimise your chance of obtaining recruitment in the UK.
Successful applicants will be matched with our clients depending on: employment experience, work schedule and lifestyle requirements. Once you have been matched you will be invited for a formal interview.
Our team can support you with relocation taking the stress of this process away from you. We can help you with finding accommodation, setting up a bank account as well as any crises that may arise.